A really cute, small coop for sale plus 2 great laying 7-8 month old hens, supplies

Hi-

I am relocating to southern California at the beginning of this year and am not bringing my 20 years worth of gathering.... including a beautiful new custom built coop! It's very attractive, weather proof, functional, with space for egg gathering and storage and it will fit anywhere!!! All supplies {feeders, organic feed} and 2 beautiful, prolific egg laying hens included.

If your are interested please email me at juniperberri@rocketmail.com

I will be returning to New Mexico just after Christmas and also having a 'estate' sale the first or second weekend of the year, so I'll post that also.

Thank you~

julianna

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I just bought all that for myself last week, or I'd be all over this! I still need a feeder and waterer, though, preferably hanging—would you be willing to part with those separately?

Stella-

Congrats on your new happy chicken set up! I've gotten an incredible response for the whole set up so I'd prefer to keep it simple. I'm not even going to be in New Mexico until after Christmas, but I'll let you know!

~julianna

Hi! Have you found a buyer for your hens and equip yet? I'm interested in starting upmy own backyard chicken adventure. Please let me know what your asking (nessaanne@gmail.com). Thank you and kind regards!

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service