I have mostly RIR and black birds and am looking to buy some more interesting birds--no chicks:  teenager or adult hens only please.  Brahama, Orpington, Silver laced, barred rock, etc. 

They will live a happy life in a giant 700 square foot predator-proof chicken pen in Corrales. Thanks

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

I have a couple each of all those except Brahma, plus a handful of other American Heritage breeds.  I raised them from chicks, 1000 sf, mostly greens/ veg/ fruit scraps/ organic grains, they've entered their second laying season, last season they were going for $20 apiece.  If you're in a hurry, this evening is possible, otherwise after Jun 3.  Thanks, Patrik 255-1933

I am guessing you aren't interested in a rooster, but if you are, I have a guy that needs a new home (my neighbors don't like him as much as I do). He is golden and black. Maybe an americana, but he seems more compact than that so I'm not sure. He is one of a batch of birds we raised from chicks from the McMurray Hatcheries ornamental/rare breeds mix. He's three months old. If you're interested, I'd be happy to bring him to you. 

No, I have an Americauna Roo already and if one of my goldens turns out to be a roo than this guy is going to be history!

Hello Dawn, Sorry I was away on a forestry project, and got your message but I don't have long-distance.  My caretaker took mistakenly the eggs my hens were sitting on, but they started over.  I'll be uncertain about how many extra birds I have until some hatch.  Let me know if you still want some, how many.   Thanks, Patrik

Yes, I'd like some Orpington and silver wyandotte hens, probably 2 Orps and a silver

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Sophie commented on Adelita's blog post Hey Mayor Berry, are you listening?
3 minutes ago
BirdNerd updated their profile
4 minutes ago
BirdNerd commented on BirdNerd's blog post Birds & Stars! What's up in New Mexico Skies this week!
8 minutes ago
Profile IconShari Taylor, Kelly S, Toni Torres and 2 more joined Duke City Fix
20 minutes ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service