I need someone to haul thorny limbs to be composted (are thorny limbs allowed?) and to pull out a kinda large pyrecantha bush. I cut it down to about 5", as low as my pruners would cut. I want someone I can trust to really take them to the right place, not just dump them somewhere ellegally. I'm thinking maybe a winch could be used to pull the pyrecantha out of the ground?? It's about 8-10 feet wide at the top, 6-8 feet at the base, with multiple trunks.  It is right next to the front of the house. If you can rec someone or have removed a pyrecantha like this, I'd appreciate your info.

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Marshall Belluonmini with Desert Springs Landscaping is excellent.  His number is 505-463-1991
I'm having trouble reaching him--any suggestions?

RSS

Connect with Us!

Albuquerque's Community Forum

Free or Cheap Gravel for retaining wall backfill?

Started by Dan Ehrig May 31, 2013.

Inspectors in ABQ

Started by Chartreuse Nov 25, 2012.

Radiant wall heating 1 Reply

Started by SteveJ. Last reply by Chartreuse Nov 25, 2012.

Ducts in Dirt

Started by lem powers Sep 25, 2012.

retrofit shower stall into a tub area???

Started by Gloria M Aug 15, 2012.

Latest Activity

Richard Smith posted a status
"ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION! The Moor, The Mason And The Alien By Richard Smith http://book.ufoteacher.com"
49 minutes ago
Kevin P. commented on Duke City Fix's blog post Friday Giveaway: A Dog's Life Treats
4 hours ago
Kimberly Dietereich is now a member of Duke City Fix
6 hours ago
Megan commented on Duke City Fix's blog post Friday Giveaway: A Dog's Life Treats
8 hours ago

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service