All Discussions Tagged 'LBGTQ' (34)

← Back to Queer Albuquerque
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GLBTQ Community Center!

There is a long and ongoing disucussion about where the GLBTQ community can call "home" in Albuquerque. Is it a local bar, or maybe a welco…

Started by vinceinburque

3 Oct 7
Reply by Rachel Ann

International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia May 17

Started by vinceinburque

0 May 16

New Mexico State Legislature

I'm hoping that by now you know that there are two bills in the Roundhouse this session. One PROPOSING AN AMENDMENT TO ARTICLE 20 OF THE CO…

Started by vinceinburque

2 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by vinceinburque

2013 Vision Board Class

Date:  Wednesday, FEBRUARY 6, 2013Time:  5:30 - 7:30 pmLocation: UNM Extension - 1634 University Blvd NE AlbuquerqueContact Information: Ta…

Started by vinceinburque

0 Jan 29, 2013

TENTH ANNUAL SOUTHWEST GAY AND LESBIAN FILM FESTIVAL 2012

THE TENTH ANNUAL SOUTHWEST GAY AND LESBIAN FILM FESTIVAL TO DELIVER THE BIGGEST AND BOLDEST LINEUP FOR 2012! Film Lovers Will Enjoy Over 9…

Started by vinceinburque

2 Oct 7, 2012

Tenth Annual Southwest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, AKA, Closet Cinema

The 10th Annual Southwest Gay and Lesbian Film Festival is only 2 weeks away, and the countdown begins with these weekend events before the…

Started by vinceinburque

0 Sep 15, 2012

THE DOLLS PRESENT "BLITHE SPIRIT"

Well My Darlings, I'm having a vision...I'm seeing an audience laughing uproariously.  It's at the Southwest's most historic theatre.  The…

Started by vinceinburque

0 Jul 30, 2012

PRIDE

Good morning!   So what did you do, are doing, or will do for Pride this summer?

Started by vinceinburque

0 Jun 26, 2012

The Mondo Mind of Paul Bartel

This is the final film screening of THE MONDO MIND OF PAUL BARTEL---SHELF LIFE---- to be held at the Aux Dog Theatre Nob Hill, 3011 Monte V…

Started by vinceinburque

0 Jun 21, 2012

Call for Submissions

The 2012 Southwest Gay and Lesbian Film Festival is now accepting submissions. This annual film festival, is celebrating its 10th year, and…

Started by vinceinburque

1 Jun 18, 2012

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service