Looking for javascript programmer willing to help javascript tweaker

I need a simple modification on a jquery plugin. I know enough javascript to know where the the mod needs to occur, but not enough to make the change. Will take a knowledgeable js programmer 5 minutes, maybe. Happy to swap services or buy you a cup of coffee (or a beer).

Tags: javascript, jquery

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Send it my way and I'll take a look at what you have.
Tony - can you email me your email address so I can send you some files off the fix? ray@evowebdev.com
Thanks.
Sorry I didn't reply here, my afternoon was swamped. I got it and e-mailed you with the result. Let me know if you did not get the e-mail. I've had a few spam issues lately with other recipients.
Thanks, Tony. I'm on my way out the door. Will pull it together and send it to you mid-afternoonish.
Same here. I'll take a look
Markie - can you email me your email address so I can send you some files off the fix? ray@evowebdev.com
If you solve this before realizing that I already have, please share your approach with me if you don't mind. I like to see how other programmers think. If I have Ray's permission, I'll post the result here.
Feel free to post it. And thanks again, Tony, for your assistance. You solution works perfectly, and simply, like jQuery is supposed to work.
3 days later... like I told Ray over e-mail, it was simple yet effective. It starts at Line 24.

jQuery(this).after("<div class='stripTransmitter' id='stripTransmitter" + (j) + "'><ul><\/ul><\/div>");
            jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li>&laquo;</li>"); // Appends the first list item
            jQuery(this).find("li").each(function(n) {
                        jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li><a title='" + jQuery(this).find("img").attr("alt") + "' href='#'>"+(n+1)+"<\/a><\/li>");
                });
            jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li>&raquo;</li>"); // Appends the second list item.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Sophie's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Vernon's posted events
2 hours ago
Vernon's updated an event
Thumbnail

The DCN Trio at Vernon’s Black Diamond Lounge

October 18, 2014 from 7:30pm to 10:30pm
2 hours ago
Vernon's's event was featured
Thumbnail

Rudy Boy Experiment at Vernon’s Black Diamond Lounge

October 4, 2014 from 7:30pm to 10:30pm
2 hours ago
Albuquerque Philharmonic Orch. posted events
3 hours ago
Ben Moffett commented on Dee Cohen's blog post ABQ Pics: What Size, Pilgrim?
3 hours ago
Sophie liked Adelita's blog post Thirty Car Doors = Auto Hawk
3 hours ago
Ben Moffett joined Bosque Bill's group
4 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service