Looking for javascript programmer willing to help javascript tweaker

I need a simple modification on a jquery plugin. I know enough javascript to know where the the mod needs to occur, but not enough to make the change. Will take a knowledgeable js programmer 5 minutes, maybe. Happy to swap services or buy you a cup of coffee (or a beer).

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Send it my way and I'll take a look at what you have.
Tony - can you email me your email address so I can send you some files off the fix? ray@evowebdev.com
Sorry I didn't reply here, my afternoon was swamped. I got it and e-mailed you with the result. Let me know if you did not get the e-mail. I've had a few spam issues lately with other recipients.
Thanks, Tony. I'm on my way out the door. Will pull it together and send it to you mid-afternoonish.
Same here. I'll take a look
Markie - can you email me your email address so I can send you some files off the fix? ray@evowebdev.com
If you solve this before realizing that I already have, please share your approach with me if you don't mind. I like to see how other programmers think. If I have Ray's permission, I'll post the result here.
Feel free to post it. And thanks again, Tony, for your assistance. You solution works perfectly, and simply, like jQuery is supposed to work.
3 days later... like I told Ray over e-mail, it was simple yet effective. It starts at Line 24.

jQuery(this).after("<div class='stripTransmitter' id='stripTransmitter" + (j) + "'><ul><\/ul><\/div>");
            jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li>&laquo;</li>"); // Appends the first list item
            jQuery(this).find("li").each(function(n) {
                        jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li><a title='" + jQuery(this).find("img").attr("alt") + "' href='#'>"+(n+1)+"<\/a><\/li>");
            jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li>&raquo;</li>"); // Appends the second list item.

Connect with Us!

Albuquerque's Community Forum

Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013 ... Yay or Nay?

Started by AriesSweet Sep 30, 2014.

JIRA users anywhere? 2 Replies

Started by AriesSweet. Last reply by AriesSweet Nov 21, 2013.

Startup Weekend Albuquerque

Started by Eric Renz-Whitmore Jun 19, 2013.

Web Programmer Open

Started by Shannon Jun 11, 2013.

Latest Activity

vinceinburque replied to vinceinburque's discussion What happened to DCF Groups?
3 hours ago
AM commented on Sophie's blog post Morning Fix: Lobo revisited
6 hours ago
Jessica Estes is now a member of Duke City Fix
8 hours ago
Barbara Northrop posted an event

LearningRx Open House! at LearningRx

December 3, 2015 from 6pm to 7:30pm
9 hours ago

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service