Looking for javascript programmer willing to help javascript tweaker

I need a simple modification on a jquery plugin. I know enough javascript to know where the the mod needs to occur, but not enough to make the change. Will take a knowledgeable js programmer 5 minutes, maybe. Happy to swap services or buy you a cup of coffee (or a beer).

Tags: javascript, jquery

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Send it my way and I'll take a look at what you have.
Tony - can you email me your email address so I can send you some files off the fix? ray@evowebdev.com
Thanks.
Sorry I didn't reply here, my afternoon was swamped. I got it and e-mailed you with the result. Let me know if you did not get the e-mail. I've had a few spam issues lately with other recipients.
Thanks, Tony. I'm on my way out the door. Will pull it together and send it to you mid-afternoonish.
Same here. I'll take a look
Markie - can you email me your email address so I can send you some files off the fix? ray@evowebdev.com
If you solve this before realizing that I already have, please share your approach with me if you don't mind. I like to see how other programmers think. If I have Ray's permission, I'll post the result here.
Feel free to post it. And thanks again, Tony, for your assistance. You solution works perfectly, and simply, like jQuery is supposed to work.
3 days later... like I told Ray over e-mail, it was simple yet effective. It starts at Line 24.

jQuery(this).after("<div class='stripTransmitter' id='stripTransmitter" + (j) + "'><ul><\/ul><\/div>");
            jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li>&laquo;</li>"); // Appends the first list item
            jQuery(this).find("li").each(function(n) {
                        jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li><a title='" + jQuery(this).find("img").attr("alt") + "' href='#'>"+(n+1)+"<\/a><\/li>");
                });
            jQuery("div#stripTransmitter" + j + " ul").append("<li>&raquo;</li>"); // Appends the second list item.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Shelly Michalski posted events
6 hours ago
UNM Continuing Education posted an event

Free Info Session: Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records at UNM Continuing Education

August 5, 2014 from 10:30am to 11:30am
6 hours ago
E Cline posted events
8 hours ago
ramon t commented on Johnny_Mango's blog post Prepare To Be Astounded: Officer Dear Shocker!
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service