Started Jan 16, 2013
Started this discussion. Last reply by Local Food NM Aug 15, 2011.
Started Jun 13, 2011
Do you love the fresh taste of locally grown food?
Do you know where to find locally grown foods year round?
Do you want to be a part of our regional local food movement?
If you are a locavore or want to know how to become one, then you've come to the right place.
The Agriculture Collaborative is currently working on a variety of projects related to local foods:
- WEBSITE: www.localfoodnm.org
- Attend the monthly Agriculture Collaborative meetings
- Local Foods Maps - find out where to eat, buy and grow local
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, Local Food Connections
- Join us on Facebook
- Looking for land to farm, or looking for someone to farm your land or perhaps intern with your existing farm operation? Look no further, check out the Central New Mexico LandLink- a database of land and ag-related opportunities.
(Note: We've invited Patricia to follow this discussion so that she may address your food preservation questions!)
The weather may be a bit chilly this time of year, but community gardens are a hot topic right now. From backyard growers to government agencies, the promotion of community-based gardens is gaining in popularity - and its happening right here in the Albuquerque area!