Added by Adelita on August 18, 2014 at 6:41am — No Comments
Added by Dee Cohen on August 18, 2014 at 5:17am — No Comments
This week we bring you a poem by Susan Sherman. Susan lives in New York City, but is a frequent visitor to New…Continue
I was very sadly surprised to see Burger Rush, at I-25 and Jefferson, shut down the other day. I loved their food!
Added by AM on August 15, 2014 at 6:35pm — No Comments
• Everything old is new again. An ABQ man wants to bring a modern-day drive-in theater to the city, using Kickstarter community funds.
• Catching the bus… and some poems.…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on August 15, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
• Otters are believed to boost zoo attendance by 22%. So voters will decide in November whether a $2 million investment in otters at the BioPark is worth the estimated $11 million in…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on August 14, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
• Who was that at the cemetery off I-25 and Gibson? Some believe the Grim Reaper paid a visit.
• State Fair is just around the corner, but some kids aren't sure they want to participate because the…Continue
• School starts tomorrow at APS… but there are still 170 teacher jobs that need to be filled. Over half of those are in special education.
• O captain, my captain. Beloved comedian and actor…Continue
Added by Dee Cohen on August 12, 2014 at 5:16am — No Comments
• APS school board holding special meeting today to discuss an undisclosed investigation of Superintendent Winston Brooks.
• One of the ABQ BioPark camels…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on August 11, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
For my second week curating this space, I'd like to introduce two poems by Bryce Milligan: poet, defender of the written word, singer/songwriter, book designer, editor and publisher, and one-time luthier . . . to list just a few of his talents. Bryce lives in San Antonio, Texas, but is well-known…Continue
Added by Dee Cohen on August 10, 2014 at 5:10am — No Comments