As thick, dusky clouds rolled over the Sandia Mountains, and a little later welcome rain fell, I sat at my kitchen table with Lawrence Nylin and his wife Emily. Lawrence is, as I speculated in my last… Continue
Added by Anna Redsand on October 4, 2012 at 4:31pm —
• You'll never believe what some New Mexico farmers are stealing from one another.
Added by MarketPlace Media on October 4, 2012 at 7:00am —
Geese take their sweet time crossing a road at Tingley…
Added by Dee Cohen on October 4, 2012 at 6:00am —
• Weather balloons, lens flares....they'll say just about anything to debunk the fact that UFOs just dig New Mexico.
• Turtle shoppers attacked, taken hostage by employees at Duke City pet… Continue
Added by Black Dog on October 3, 2012 at 6:45am —
Keeping an eye on things in Nob Hill.
Added by Dee Cohen on October 3, 2012 at 6:00am —
• "Dark money" dominates ad spending in Wilson/Heinrich Senate race, reports watchdog group ProPublica.
• Postponed: Council to decide on amount of … Continue
Added by Black Dog on October 2, 2012 at 6:29am —
Built in 1908,the old post office at Gold & 4th now houses a charter high… Continue
Added by Dee Cohen on October 2, 2012 at 6:00am —
Happy 88th Birthday, Jimmy Carter!
• Gas problems... Worldwide helium shortage causes shift to hydrogen for balloon race scheduled this coming weekend at Balloon Fiesta. Oh the… Continue
Added by Black Dog on October 1, 2012 at 6:26am —
The Hiway House on Central in Nob Hill has bedded down travelers since… Continue
Added by Dee Cohen on October 1, 2012 at 6:00am —
Jon. Yes…I do have a collection - not yet typed out - of poems on Frontier teabag sachets. So in actual fact the collection is spread between teabags and notebooks equally of sufficient length to accommodate my epic-ally small pieces. I keep these poem/teabag structures in my checkbook for… Continue
Added by The DitchRider on September 30, 2012 at 8:00am —
A detail from the mosaic work in St. George Greek Orthodox Church on High &… Continue
Added by Dee Cohen on September 30, 2012 at 6:00am —
The Fit: No Holds Barred Gym stands strong on Lomas near Broadway.
Added by Dee Cohen on September 29, 2012 at 6:00am —
If you are looking for something to do this weekend, consider this: the fishing is free at Fenton Lake this Saturday. No license is required. And if you have children, just up the road from Fenton Lake, the Seven Springs Fish Hatchery has a large pond reserved for children under 12. Kids with even cheap bigbox… Continue
Added by Johnny_Mango on September 28, 2012 at 10:27am —
I started working for… Continue
Added by Terry S. Davis on September 28, 2012 at 7:36am —
Added by Masshole in Fringecrest on September 28, 2012 at 5:30am —
Now home of the Albuquerque Conservation Society, this building on Coal near Walter was once a Conoco Gas… Continue
Added by Dee Cohen on September 28, 2012 at 6:00am —
Added by Masshole in Fringecrest on September 27, 2012 at 5:30am —
Added by Eric Castillo on September 26, 2012 at 6:31pm —
A Viking stand guard while his father withdraws some cash. Taken on Central downtown.
Added by Dee Cohen on September 27, 2012 at 6:00am —
- It IS called the Sunport, after all.
- Salsa entry at State Fair not even opened. What kind of shit show are they running over there?
- If you enjoy…
Added by Masshole in Fringecrest on September 26, 2012 at 5:30am —