• Bruce King says Gov. Martinez doesn't have a "Latino heart." What?
• Fried gator bites are just… Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on September 10, 2014 at 7:00am —
- The Journal has a pretty flattering write up of La Goba (shocking, I know).
- APS is paying Brooks the equivalent of just under 11 annual…
Added by hettie on September 1, 2014 at 7:00am —
- An detailed--and infuriating--piece about Martinez's mental health…
Added by hettie on July 7, 2014 at 6:30am —
Added by Phil_0 on June 30, 2014 at 7:00am —
- Albuquerque is double-dipping, and we aren't talking about corn chips in the guacamole.
- Pro-lifers …
Added by Adelita on June 26, 2014 at 6:36am —
Added by hettie on June 9, 2014 at 7:00am —
- More dirty dealings from the Martinez administration come to light...surely some of this stuff's got to start sticking?
- No more …
Added by Phil_0 on May 9, 2014 at 7:00am —
Added by Phil_0 on April 9, 2014 at 7:00am —
Added by Adelita on April 1, 2014 at 6:00am —
Added by Phil_0 on March 12, 2014 at 7:00am —
Added by Masshole in Fringecrest on December 6, 2013 at 5:30am —
- Ask This Old House episode airing Sunday uses ABQ gardening expertise.
- HuffPo says we should check out the …
Added by Masshole in Fringecrest on October 10, 2013 at 5:30am —
• Gov. Martinez' former campaign manager indicted on federal charges for intercepting emails. The funniest part? A sampling of the intercepted emails shows the Gov's penchant for shopping from iTunes, Jockey and Spanx.
• Over… Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on May 31, 2013 at 7:00am —
Who do poets write for? It is seldom the anonymous public...it is for you
, my love.
Albuquerque writer Demetria Martinez
won the Western States Book Award for Fiction for her novel Mother Tongue
. She is also a regular contributor to the independent progressive biweekly,… Continue
Added by The DitchRider on October 10, 2010 at 8:30am —