The University of New Mexico is one of 20 schools throughout the country participating in the Credit Karma Campus Challenge. The competition, sponsored by Credit Karma and hosted by EdVenture Partners, challenges students to create an integrated marketing campaign aimed at educating the target market on the value of understanding and managing credit through Credit Karma and…Continue
Added by ASM Marketing on November 6, 2014 at 11:09pm — No Comments
• Wine, chile and … water? ABQ has the best-tasting water in a three-state area. The award-winning sample was collected from a water fountain at City Hall.
• MSNBC selects Bernalillo County Clerk…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on September 9, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
• APS school board holding special meeting today to discuss an undisclosed investigation of Superintendent Winston Brooks.
• One of the ABQ BioPark camels…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on August 11, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
Added by hettie on August 7, 2014 at 6:30am — No Comments
Added by Adelita on July 28, 2014 at 6:30am — No Comments
• Entrepreneurial soap-maker is only 11, and donates some of his proceeds to the homeless organization that helped he and his mom get back on their feet.
• It sounds a little like "Happy…Continue
• It happened in a flash. Lightning struck a UNM student last week. Luckily, he's fine, but his watch is now deceased.
• Are you familiar with Datil, NM? You might want to be. A…Continue
• "Graduation party gone" wrong results in one man dead.
• Smoke in the cockpit of an airplane landing at the Sunport turns out to be ...…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on May 19, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
Added by Adelita on June 27, 2013 at 6:30am — No Comments