Added by Phil_0 on October 24, 2013 at 7:00am —
Added by Phil_0 on October 23, 2013 at 7:00am —
Added by Phil_0 on October 21, 2013 at 7:00am —
In other local news:… Continue
Added by Adelita on September 18, 2013 at 6:19am —
- The Rio Grande is starting to live up to its name.
- This crazy storm wreaked havoc…
Added by Adelita on September 16, 2013 at 6:30am —
- In case you hadn't heard (apparently, plenty of people haven't), water is an issue in New Mexico.
- And, yet,…
Added by hettie on August 8, 2013 at 7:00am —
- With 42% of NM's children receiving food stamps, looming cuts to that program are going to have a significant impact in our state.
- The city council has…
Added by hettie on August 6, 2013 at 7:00am —
- Recent rains have officials reconsidering restrictions on recreation and irrigation.
- That bit of precipitation isn't going to do much to…
Added by hettie on July 11, 2013 at 7:00am —
- Ranching families thank Livestock Board for cattle intervention.
- It might just be just me, but I find it unsettling and ironic that ABQ is …
Added by Masshole in Fringecrest on June 20, 2013 at 5:00am —
As temperatures rise around the state, the governor puts the heat on local jurisdictions to add fireworks restrictions before the deadline.
A new report says Albuquerque's water woes… Continue
Added by hettie on June 12, 2013 at 7:00am —
Added by hettie on April 17, 2013 at 6:30am —
Added by Adelita on April 8, 2013 at 6:56am —
• Water Authority plans project to see if 30 wells closed because of high arsenic levels can be reopened.
• … Continue
Added by Black Dog on March 22, 2013 at 6:46am —
• NM Congressman thinks unemployed persons need to be drug tested before collecting benefits.
• As the saying goes, "..water's for fightin’". … Continue
Added by Black Dog on March 21, 2013 at 6:49am —
• Happy New Year, and Happy 150th, Emancipation Proclamation! Unless you make over $400K, it looks like you've avoided the fiscal cliff, for now. Both NM US Senators vote in favor of the… Continue
Added by Black Dog on January 1, 2013 at 6:58am —
What should children in Albuquerque know about their environment? What experiences should they have outdoors? What outdoor skills do they need? A few weeks ago I attended a listening session
Added by Barelas Babe on August 9, 2010 at 8:30pm —
Added by Krista on June 17, 2010 at 6:30am —
Sandwiched between this morning's stories of greed at Goldman Sachs and the impact of volcanic ash on European air travel, is a New York Times story about Pajarito Mesa
just south of Albuquerque. This is a familiar story to Duke City denizens, but many people elsewhere assume those living "off the grid" do so as a matter of choice, not necessity. And they are often… Continue
Added by Barelas Babe on April 19, 2010 at 9:30am —
- You don't have to pay or watch an ad to read this.
- Even around Halloween, toxic waste is not cool.
- ARCA greenhouses get…
Added by Self Serve on November 4, 2009 at 6:00am —
Got the end-of-summer, all beach, no water blues? Me too. So I tackled this problem straight on and found the following five ways to get in touch with my inner water-baby right here in Albuquerque this month. Although I don't work for or at any of these places, just knowing they're in the neighborhood soothed my need for something wet and fun (except for #4, in which I actually did too much research and got a tummy ache).
1. Can’t make a catch unless your line is in the water… Continue
Added by W.Hughes Antonio on September 11, 2009 at 9:00am —