Added by Phil_0 on August 26, 2016 at 7:00am — No Comments
There are so many places to see and things to do around here, it's really hard to pick just one to write about! This week, I decided to write about 10 (make that 11) things to do in the area. Technically, it's more than ten, as I fit more than one into each number. Next time someone tells you there is nothing to do in Albuquerque, direct them to this post! :)
Added by Paula Manning-Lewis on April 26, 2016 at 10:30am — No Comments
Drive around those orange barrels and get busy with all that there is to do in ABQ!
Friday, October 24
• APS school board holding special meeting today to discuss an undisclosed investigation of Superintendent Winston Brooks.
• One of the ABQ BioPark camels…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on August 11, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
• 1126 UNM faculty and staff make $100,000 or more. Wanna see who makes what? As of Nov. 28, using data from UNM's Sunshine Portal, here's the list.
• Speaking of $100K,…Continue
• Gas problems... Worldwide helium shortage causes shift to hydrogen for balloon race scheduled this coming weekend at Balloon Fiesta. Oh the…Continue
Mice for dinner again? Can't we be a little more creative in here people? (April 19). I hear New York's finest pickpocket lives in the Monkey House,. He'd be perfect for my team (April 14). I know the Bronx Zoo doesn't like it when you tap on the glass, but I don't…Continue