• Music soothes PTSD sufferers, and a local group is using donated guitars and lessons to help vets cope.
• Stealing from a church? There's got to be bad karma associated with that. A local woman is…Continue
• Entrepreneurial soap-maker is only 11, and donates some of his proceeds to the homeless organization that helped he and his mom get back on their feet.
• It sounds a little like "Happy…Continue
• It happened in a flash. Lightning struck a UNM student last week. Luckily, he's fine, but his watch is now deceased.
• Are you familiar with Datil, NM? You might want to be. A…Continue
• Rare Soviet Union-era tuba, bagpipes and other instruments stolen from q-Staff Theater downtown.
• Free hugs for all on a new…Continue
• Think you've got what it takes to be the next "American Idol?" Auditions in Old Town tomorrow.
• Artist's house sitter…Continue
• The Duke City landed a major movie production with a $50M budget that will employee about 2200 people.
• Dedicated to his dream, World War II vet earns his high school diploma -- 73 years later.
• ABQ so desperate to boost our economy that one man is offering to…Continue
• Is anyone really surprised by this? Both gubernatorial candidates in trouble for things said in their campaigns. Who else is ready for election advertising to be done?
• Maybe both…Continue
• Who knew? Four World War II internment camps in New Mexico receive funding for preservation and education.
• Arriving under friendlier terms…Continue
• And "Father of the Year" goes to … not this guy.
• WHEELS Museum is seeking the public's help in identifying men from an …Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on June 16, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
• Breathalyzer machines at bars -- seems like a good idea, that could be even better. MADD is against the idea, though.
• The law was only a year old when two men allegedly broke…Continue
• Popular ride-share, Lyft, can't catch a break in New Mexico: ordered to cease operations. But…Continue
• Got a start-up biz and need a cash infusion to quit your day job? You may be eligible for a part of $1.9 million the city is investing in ABQid.
• And more money…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on May 20, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
• "Graduation party gone" wrong results in one man dead.
• Smoke in the cockpit of an airplane landing at the Sunport turns out to be ...…Continue
Added by MarketPlace Media on May 19, 2014 at 7:00am — No Comments
Added by MarketPlace Media on July 1, 2013 at 9:20am — No Comments
• Gov. Martinez' former campaign manager indicted on federal charges for intercepting emails. The funniest part? A sampling of the intercepted emails shows the Gov's penchant for shopping from iTunes, Jockey and Spanx.
• Show your support for an interesting new restaurant concept... opening today, Albuquerque's first Cereal Bar and Coffee Lounge.
• NE Heights auto accident…Continue