• El Niño craps out. John Fleck bemoans a sputtering winter forecast.
• Three APS bureaucrats, already making over $100K per year, get big raises for working harder. Teachers say, "I beg your pardon?"
• Busy crook who usually only robbed unhealthy eateries, gets nabbed holding up a Subway.
• Who knows what the Lovelace Insurance and ABQ Health Partners fight is all about. But the Open Enrollment period starts soon and my wife, a Lovelace customer, is heading for the door.
• ABQ Ride officials take junket to the good-times mecca of Cleveland looking for ideas about increasing bus ridership.
• Channel 4 turns its Eyewitness News spotlight on a poor mutt caught chewing on a car bumper.
• Cross-country walker Mike Weber doubles back to Albuquerque to be with family of sick baby.