• Breathalyzer machines at bars -- seems like a good idea, that could be even better. MADD is against the idea, though.
• The law was only a year old when two men allegedly broke it -- aiming a laser at a police helicopter in flight. If convicted, they could face up to five years behind bars.
• Third fatal shooting since the DOJ report occurs as APD officers kill man armed with a knife after he allegedly stabbed a good Samaritan and advanced on the officers.
• Cochiti Lake's swim beach will be closed for repairs on Memorial Day weekend, from damage that occurred during last September's flooding.
• And, not only does Charlize Theron not like our weather... neither does Morgan Freeman.