• Think you've got what it takes to be the next "American Idol?" Auditions in Old Town tomorrow.
• Amtrak's "Southwest Chief" route through Albuquerque and northern New Mexico -- and about 350 jobs -- could be in jeopardy because of expensive needed track repairs.
• Local man has 13 arrests and six convictions for DWI. Lucky he hasn't killed someone yet, and crazy he still has access to a car.
• Archbishop Sheehan prepares to retire, a requirement from the Vatican now that he's 75 years old.
• For those ready for the next big sports event, World Cup soccer is finished, and Germany won the title.