• But it was such a good deal! Citizens and trade unions file suit against UNM for fraud over construction of The Pit.
• Mail-in election ballots were supposed to save money... but voters are finding the instructions too hard to follow, resulting in many votes not being counted.
• Dems want to revamp the current A-F grading system for schools to include more than standardized test results. But Skandera says that may put state at risk of losing federal funds.
• Westide residents believe their homes are being damaged by bedrock blasting in construction of a future neighborhood near Unser and Paseo del Norte. But the city and blasters say damage isn't possible.
• APS files motion to overturn a "dangerous precedent" a judge set by allowing a teen suspended for bullying to compete — and win — the state wrestling championship.
• Free used motor oil. One owner. Low mileage. Only driven to church on Sundays by a sweet little old lady.