• Gov. Martinez' former campaign manager indicted on federal charges for intercepting emails. The funniest part? A sampling of the intercepted emails shows the Gov's penchant for shopping from iTunes, Jockey and Spanx.
• Over 10,000 workers are owed back pay from raises they got five years ago. They'll be paid, but the math doesn't seem to work. $23 million paid to 11,000 employees? "Here's your $2090. Sorry we underpaid you for the past five years."
• This year's Riverfest Weenie Race was Angel's first, and it will be her last. The dog was attacked following the race.
• El Dentista indicted by the grand jury. Practicing dentistry without a license -- from his car -- earns him charges of forgery and possession and disposal of dangerous drugs. How badly would you need a dentist before you thought this procedure/individual was OK?
• "You can't drink oil." Mora County, a small community northeast of Santa Fe, is the first county in America to ban fracking for oil. They're doing it to protect their water.