Fancy yourself as someone who likes odd or comedy or odd comedy? Is it possible that you have not yet seen Albuquerque's own, internationally quite famous Pajama Men? You definitely need to fix that.…See More
First off, thank you thank you thank you.
Second, here are the details:
1) Her name is Lucy
2) She does not have a key to the house
3) She gets dizzy and might take your arm or hand when walking to the car but once she is at the airport should be fine (the bricks in my front yard throw her off balance).
4) Her flight is at noon (or something similar) so picking her at about 10 would be great.
5) She won't answer my phone
6) Only one of her hearing aids works
7) She will probably make some odd statement that is meant to be harmless quirky old lady conversation but which will sound offensive. Just ignore it and I apologize in advance.
8) Please make sure the front door is locked as well as her room windows. I'll make sure everything else is locked before we leave at 4:30 AM.
Third, thank you thank you thank you. Fourth - if you don't have the key feel free to call me tonight regardless of the time. I'll hide a set in the yard if you call tonight. - "Brian"
Two more things.
One) She is old (to be honest I'm not sure how old but probably about 80 as her sister is 86). Hence getting into the Toyota 4-runner could be tough.
Two) Her boyfriend is 93, I just find that too awesomely weird, cool, and a little creepy to not mention. He also lives alone, drives (even at night), and apparently rides his bike.
Yet more notes:
1) she is hard of hearing and has 1 dead hearing aid
2) I put an extra set of house keys in the hutch bottom drawer. It is the ring with the most keys