I got invited back to The Line segment of New Mexico In Focus
this week. It airs Friday at 7:00PM. Here are some highlights:
• Jim Scarantino becomes visibly unhinged
talking about Obama's weighing in on the Gates/Crowley episode.
• Republican Marco Gonzales decries restricting the personal liberty of smokers
with UNM's campus-wide ban on smoking.
• Teresa Cordova talks about what really bothers her
in the new NM Kids Count Report.
• Gene Grant suggests a green chile cheeseburger cook-off
at next year's State Fair.
• And Yours_Truly shakes his head
as NM's general fund takes a ONE BILLION DOLLAR header.
How's that for a Duke City good time! In Focus also has a blog right here
on the DCF.