• Medicaid expansion said to create up to 10,000 new jobs in New Mexico. State would pay up to $500M; Feds kick in $6.2 Billion. 170,000 NM adults would get health care. Governor not sure she likes the idea.
• Nobody will say what movie or movie stars are the cause of roping off part of downtown. It's a big secret.
• On a slow news day, Channel 7 takes credit for reporting somebody dumped "more than a dozen" tires into the Hahn arroyo.
• Running out of room for your books? The library building of old ABQ High School is for sale: only $1.7 million.
• Rio Rancho mom reads the label, and finds her kid's new pink lunchbox contains lead and chemicals known to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
• And speaking of Rio Rancho, Money Magazine names RR the 58th Best Place to Live in America. Don't know why, but I find that surprising.
• 13 tons of plutonium, including the cores of nuclear warheads, to be trucked to Los Alamos and Carlsbad. By what route, I wonder.