• Incoming State Sen. O'Neill to introduce bill to add crimes against homeless to Hate Crimes list.
• From the Department of Dubious Distinction Dept.....only Nevada and D.C. trail New Mexico in high school graduation rates, reports federal Dept. of Education.
• Duke City has just over 13,000 homes valued at $500,000 or more, placing us #46 among 109 metro areas studied for level of upscale homes.
• Skeptical UNM geologist says study that claims Grand Canyon is 70 million years old "ludicrous".
• "Breaking Bad" star Cranston to judge Walter White look-alike contest tomorrow at taping of local after-hours TV show's 100th episode. You can attend, for free.
• Arizona to face Nevada in New Mexico Bowl Dec. 15. Offensive fireworks promised.
• Always quotable Lobo basketball nemesis Rick Majerus dies at age 64 while awaiting heart transplant.