• Want to bone up on your past studies or learn something new? That's about to get easier as UNM offers web-based courses for free to the masses.
• ABQ Tea Party, and two dozen other Tea Party groups, are suing the IRS for unlawful targeting.
• After three years of drought, there just isn't enough water in the Rio Grande. State and federal officials are discussing plan to reduce river flows to stretch the water supply into the "rainy" summer season.
• Florida company buys NM Gas Company... says customers shouldn't expect change in their gas bills "for now".
• FBI investigating Gov. Martinez over casino/racetrack deal.
• No "free lunch"? Well at least there are free movies. Check out the city's Movies in the Park this summer.