• After $1M fine for sexual harassment and discrimination, Albuquerque IHOP gives "Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity" a whole new meaning.
• World champion pool player Jeanette Lee, The Black Widow, whacks local firm right in their pool cue.
• Police union survey shows the cops hate the Chief and Mayor more than I thought possible.
• Last month was best ever for ABQ Ride with 1,237,344 passenger boardings. That's a 5.3% increase in ridership YOY. Well, something's working.
• ABQ owns around 2200 pieces of property in the city…and seems to be stuck with them. For a map, scroll down to page 3 in the PDF link.
• Last year New Mexico exported $442M worth of goods to ISRAEL, our state's second biggest trading partner. What an amazing number!
• Doctor says drug overdose deaths in NM twice the national average. In access to treatment programs we are next to last.
• New hospital wing at UNMH only garners 3 out of 5 votes for support at the Bernalillo County Commission. UNM already has the money…just looking for a little love.
• Lowe's hiring 300 more phone customer support personnel. $10M in industrial revenue bonds given credit.