• Governor Martinez makes Huffington Post! Proposed policy change specifies "forcible rape."
• KOAT's Dr. Barry Ramo states that marijuana's effect on youngsters' IQ hard to prove.
• Missing Rio Rancho 7th grader says he fell asleep in school nurse's office. At least that's what he told his mom.
• APS teachers got some more bad news last night: their health insurance is going up $520 per year.
• Construction starts on 16-screen Regal IMAX Cinema at Winrock. It's supposed to open next fall.
• What's so hard about spelling it C-H-I-L-E?. Sucking spill chucker!
• Well blow me down! I missed International Talk Like a Pirate Day yesterday. But we still got booty!
So this pirate walks into a bar and sits next to a drunken wench.
The wench looks him over and says, "Nice pirate outfit. Where'd you get your earrings?"
The pirate says, "Arr, I bought one from the dollar store on the other side of town and I got the other from the dollar store across the street."
So the wench exclaims, "Wow! Not bad for a buck-an-ear!"