Fancy yourself as someone who likes odd or comedy or odd comedy? Is it possible that you have not yet seen Albuquerque's own, internationally quite famous Pajama Men? You definitely need to fix that.…See More
• Don't let today's snow fool you. 2012 was a really warm year.
• Duke City receives $5.5 million in clawback funds from tax breaks granted to former Mesa del Sol manufacturer Schott Solar. Money placed into account for future economic development activity.
• Long-troubled Internet service provider pulling the plug on the last of its ABQ area customers.
• Charges pending in what appears to be purposeful oil spill on Nine Mile Hill.
• Talk about a grudge....former Republican 1st congressional candidate arrested and jailed for slashing GOP primary opponent's tires. Video evidence exists. He's also suspected in tire slashings of cars for four workers on former opponent's campaign.
• Shades of Mike Tyson...woman bites off boyfriend's finger in domestic dispute. Also bites his head.
• Thinking about making a last minute charitable donation? Joy Junction and other local charities could use the cash.
• Good Samaritan APD cop helps panhandling couple come up with funds for trip to 2-1/2 year-old daughter's surgery in Denver.
• Be safe. See you next year!