• Did you miss it? On Saturday, the ABQ Journal's Tom Cole courageously asked who paid for the 80+ pieces the Journal has published from the Rio Grande Foundation. The answer? NOYB.
• Murder most foul! La Llorona spotted grabbing, scrambling eggs at UNM Duck Pond.
• Bad Bologna. Ex-GF treats guy's dog to a plate-full of poisoned bologna. Owner gets hip and makes his dog Bo throw it up. Bo okay; Ex-GF out on bond.
• Enchiladas de Cajones. Monroe's Restaurant says it doesn't need the government nor, apparently, half its customers…the Democrats.
• But Beware the Bolt. ABQ Church hit by lightning going to be okay church leaders say because, "Acts of God are covered by insurance." Hmmm.