• Show your support for an interesting new restaurant concept... opening today, Albuquerque's first Cereal Bar and Coffee Lounge.
• NE Heights auto accident ends in a bizarre scene -- with a naked woman thrown from the car, and the male driver only partly clothed charged with reckless driving (among others).
• UNM clinical trials test effectiveness of cancer "vaccine" on prostate cancer patient. Other forms of cancer may follow.
• NM scientists on the hunt for an asteroid to capture. The plan is to throw a giant garbage bag over it and tow it into earth's orbit.
• Cells on the move - UNM prof gets $300K grant to research how previously-thought-immobile blood cells move from bone marrow to injury sites and produce more cells.