• Minimum wage increase back in the spotlight. The ABQ City Council, which first dragged its feet putting the measure on the ballot, then threatened to over-ride the outcome even though it passed by a 2-1 margin, is now being asked to delay its implementation.
• Man parties with kids at apartment complex. When they fall asleep he steals all their stuff, trashes the place, and head butts a security guard.
• Woman in an SUV crashes into an acupuncture office. This story calls for an irony-filled headline complete with a bad pun. I just can't think of one.
• The 19 Pueblos are constructing huge new ABQ Uptown-like shopping center on the old Indian School property.
• APS is moving spring break back a month to the middle of April. It may be better for testing, but not for classroom management. 3 ½ months without a break is tough for elementary students.
• Investigation by Channel 13 of "Green Dot" phone scam turns sour when the scammer "said obscene names and described obscene acts." If I might ask, about how many obscene acts did he describe?