• Holy Smokes, Batman! TSA picks up two inert hand grenades from travelers passing through ABQ Sunport.
• You're on candid camera! Video helps bust accused stalker Gary Smith. Also helps cops charge a purse snatcher at a downtown pizza shop. Crook appears to have had second thoughts about her alleged actions.
• DWI checkpoint arrests decline. APD spokesman says drivers utilize Facebook, Twitter to avoid the cops.
• Mesa del Sol giving away a free home in contest. Enter by March 30 while spending your dough at Hard Rock Casino.
• Hurry to Botanical Garden see special Japanese-style arrangements of bamboo, pine and plum known as kadomatsu before they go up in smoke in a New Year's good luck ceremony.
•‘Titanic’ actress Kate Winslet joins list of celebrities planning to ride into space from NM via Virgin Galactic, courtesy of new in-law Richard Branson.
• Have fun online! Go watch kid-composed videos, then vote, ‘American Idol’-style, to help several Duke City schools competing to win $15,000 music grant.
• Her friend may have stolen her sweetheart away during the Tennessee Waltz, but for many of us of a certain age, Clara Ann Fowler stole ours. Farewell Patti Page.