• Salamander sniffing dogs see duty in the Jemez Mountains.
• High school bullies pee in classmate's bottle of hair gel and don't tell him for days. Sure he is suing. Still I can't help but stare at his hair…and it sure looks good.
• Art is largely unrecognized as a business, yet it contributes $300M to Albuquerque's economy! Over 12,000 locals are said to be employed in "creative occupations."
• The ever-vigilant news hawks over at Channel 4 alert the city to the dangers of fallen leaves. "A little fall leaf looks so innocent…" they warn.
• City Councilor Debbie O'Malley, who was also recently elected to the County Commission, thinking about keeping both seats.
• Albuquerque cop sues three other APD cops after they shot him with a stun gun and laughed about it while he attempted to break up a fight at Maloney's Tavern downtown. City says, "No witnesses, no reports, and no evidence."
• JetBlue is coming to town. Will offer non-stop service to New York's JFK.
• BMW plows into a man's living room. Nobody was hurt but the car, which landed upside down inside the house, might need some work. And yes, alcohol is suspected.
• Bank of America customer gets so pissed off irritated, he breaks out the door and windows of his bank, then calls 9-1-1 on himself. He should have joined a credit union--better service with less anger.
• Governor plays ball…will set up insurance exchange.