• Bat fans aren't guano like this.
• $9000 copper art sconces stolen right off the wall. Sold for scrap at Acme Metal.
• Governor Martinez, whose list of accomplishments here is a bit short, will warm up the audience for keynoter at GOP convention.
• Lesbian couple and their would-be wedding photographer told to file their briefs in court case.
• Clues surface in campus vandal case: an ID card and a pair of pants. Police consider possibility of "controlled substance or alcohol."
• Local office workers find that the ghosts of aliens are murdering people. Indie film company hiring extras. Yuppie types okay.
• UNM administration screws with 8000-member parent association volunteer group. Everybody quits. UNM opines "further discussion" is warranted.