This week's featured poet is Bill Nevins. Nevins has been an active member of the Albuquerque poetry community for years. Sharing his works and supporting several poetry venues around the Duke City.…See More
• Get your picture taken on the moon for FREE! Ok, it's not the actual moon, but a virtual environment... one of many fun activities on-hand at the NASA Aeronautics Research Display at the Balloon Fiesta, which starts tomorrow.
• New Mexico's largest publishing company struggling due to declining book sales and fewer published titles. Seeks additional funding.
• UNM assistant professor of the School of Medicine says that prescribing marijuana to people with PTSD increases the likelihood ....
• Using socks to cover his hands so no fingerprints would be left doesn't help the burglar who tried robbing a NE Heights home. Homeowner catches him in the act, chases and detains until police arrive.
• Man gets lesson in parenting from Gov. for leaving baby in car unattended.
• Want to vote in the upcoming election? In NM, GOP "Poll Challengers" who were falsely trained may ask you to show an ID -- or vote on a provisional ballot that would only be counted if the race is close.