• Get your picture taken on the moon for FREE! Ok, it's not the actual moon, but a virtual environment... one of many fun activities on-hand at the NASA Aeronautics Research Display at the Balloon Fiesta, which starts tomorrow.
• New Mexico's largest publishing company struggling due to declining book sales and fewer published titles. Seeks additional funding.
• UNM assistant professor of the School of Medicine says that prescribing marijuana to people with PTSD increases the likelihood ....
• Using socks to cover his hands so no fingerprints would be left doesn't help the burglar who tried robbing a NE Heights home. Homeowner catches him in the act, chases and detains until police arrive.
• Man gets lesson in parenting from Gov. for leaving baby in car unattended.
• Want to vote in the upcoming election? In NM, GOP "Poll Challengers" who were falsely trained may ask you to show an ID -- or vote on a provisional ballot that would only be counted if the race is close.