• Last minute maneuvers before adjournment result in corporate tax cut from the Roundhouse.
• The war on feral pigs moves to Land of Enchantment as feds plan to spend $1M on pilot plan to rid them from New Mexico.
• While they get a $10M civil verdict handed down against them, and a federal investigation for 18 fatal shootings since 2010 causes Chief to step down, let's remember it's a dangerous job they undertake on our behalf. APD officer hospitalized after being shot in lower back overnight.
• Believe it or not, the U.S. Postal Service is hiring. Today's the deadline to apply.
• Home building permits in Rio Rancho are way up. Experts wonder whether lowering impact fees is the cause.
• Congrats to St. Pius X and Hope Christian on their state basketball titles.
• Lobos pegged as 10-1/2 point favorites over first-round NCAA opponent Harvard this Thursday.
• Country legend George Jones to play Rt. 66 Casino this June during "farewell tour".