• Two New Mexicans implicated in for-hire plot to kill and castrate Justin Bieber. Two men later arrested in New York with pruning shears and a paisley necktie.
• Study shows agricultural and municipal conservation the cheapest and fastest ways to solve our water shortage. Saving irrigation water costs less than one tenth the price of importing water from other places.
• 1000 luminarias to light up the ditch bank behind Holy Family Church on Atrisco SW for Saturday night event.
• New Mexico Senators land plum committee assignments.
• The probing investigative team at KOAT (Channel 7) delve into the roll of "flush-able" wipes in clogging up your toilet.
• City chasing after citizen input concerning buses having dedicated lanes on Central Ave. They call it BRT, Bus Rapid Transit.
• Channel 4 seems to bemoan the cost of fixing this perversion of democracy: winning the mayorship with only 40% of the vote. (Partisan elections have primaries to sift through bunches of candidates before the general election. Non-partisan elections need run-offs to do the same thing.)
• Here's another situation that could be solved by people using DIY head-cam photography at weddings.