• Entrepreneurial soap-maker is only 11, and donates some of his proceeds to the homeless organization that helped he and his mom get back on their feet.
• It sounds a little like "Happy Gilmore." A virtual unknown -- and ABQ firefighter -- is headed to golf's World Long Drive Competition.
• Former Governor Toney Anaya charged with fraud by SEC for hiring unsavory help.
• You may not use physics and geometry every day in your job. But one UNM prof is using it to determine how tumors grow, and could change the way doctors treat cancer.
• Adventurous ABQ cat moves across the country, without his owner, as a stowaway in a moving van.