• Accused tire-slashing former Congressional candidate just can't seem to stay away from his opponent's house.
• Anti-DWI advocates want legislature to close ignition interlock law loopholes.
• Unions, legislator grumble that state employee morale is low because jobs go unfilled and $30 mil originally allotted for salaries gets spent elsewhere.
• 59 crazy people take New Year Polar Bear Plunge into frozen NM lake.
• Sympathies to Gov. Martinez on the loss of her father.
• Meet Leeanna Gutierrez, the Duke City's first new resident of 2013.