• Who knew? Four World War II internment camps in New Mexico receive funding for preservation and education.
• Arriving under friendlier terms now, Japan's 2016 Olympic runners training in the Duke City.
• How much are the APD changes going to cost the city? Millions. And the feds haven't even made their recommendations yet.
• We know you've been anxiously awaiting results of the state's best breakfast burrito contest. Here's a map to guide you, "The Burrito Byway," courtesy of the NM Tourism Dept.
• Hooray for economic development! At least three acceleration programs are accepting applications now to boost promising start-up businesses in Albuquerque.