• Divided City Council punts on Paseo funding. Sends the issue to the voters on Nov. 6 ballot. Minimum wage increase likely headed to the ballot, too.
• Ponzi schemer Vaughan gets 12 year sentence. Must serve at least 10 years behind bars, starting tomorrow at same prison Manny Aragon once called home.
• Now available on Android: Guv unveils smartphone app to curb DWI
• Big time restaurateur Jim Garcia moves from El Pinto to Sadie's, plans New Mexican cuisine's conquest of the stratosphere.
• School of Rock! Jefferson Middle School teacher inspires kids to take up music by joining gynormous rock band. Shares his success secrets in upcoming TED lecture.
• Duke City endears itself to guests from Southern University. Read their heartwarming letter.