Fancy yourself as someone who likes odd or comedy or odd comedy? Is it possible that you have not yet seen Albuquerque's own, internationally quite famous Pajama Men? You definitely need to fix that.…See More
• Dept. of Justice requests documents from APD. DOJ comes to town next week. Police have shot at 27 men and killed 17 of them since 2010.
• Father of boy whose son was shot in a non-police incident is working to create a 10-foot cross and peace symbol made from old gun parts.
• Sandoval County Sheriff says calls for rebellion in Rio Rancho over gun right restrictions premature.
• Police confiscate 1500 guns from man's home in NE Albuquerque--including anti-aircraft and anti-tank weapons.
• Architect baffled as to why tiles are falling off the $30M remodeled Pit. Maybe it's the NOISE!
• "Lying sack of shit" and "ignorant fool" exchange words as former city councilor's private email regarding controversial neighborhood gas station becomes public. How email came to light is unknown.
• Albuquerque was #1 city in movie production in 2010. Then #2…then #3…now #8.
• NM Supreme Court says web site is not a whore house.
• Thieves stealing the pipes right out of the toilets. Hmmm…better look before you leak.
• Vice president of development for Mesa del Sol gets "right-sized."