• Dept. of Justice requests documents from APD. DOJ comes to town next week. Police have shot at 27 men and killed 17 of them since 2010.
• Father of boy whose son was shot in a non-police incident is working to create a 10-foot cross and peace symbol made from old gun parts.
• Sandoval County Sheriff says calls for rebellion in Rio Rancho over gun right restrictions premature.
• Police confiscate 1500 guns from man's home in NE Albuquerque--including anti-aircraft and anti-tank weapons.
• Architect baffled as to why tiles are falling off the $30M remodeled Pit. Maybe it's the NOISE!
• "Lying sack of shit" and "ignorant fool" exchange words as former city councilor's private email regarding controversial neighborhood gas station becomes public. How email came to light is unknown.
• Albuquerque was #1 city in movie production in 2010. Then #2…then #3…now #8.
• NM Supreme Court says web site is not a whore house.
• Thieves stealing the pipes right out of the toilets. Hmmm…better look before you leak.
• Vice president of development for Mesa del Sol gets "right-sized."