If you want a piece of the Breaking Bad action, you can purchase Jessie Pinkman's house in the Country Club area for a cool $1.6 million! Check it out and the rest of the news in today's Morning Fix!…See More
• Dedicated to his dream, World War II vet earns his high school diploma -- 73 years later.
• ABQ so desperate to boost our economy that one man is offering to GIVE Tesla FREE land for factory!
• City bus driver fired after being caught having sex on the job -- and he didn't even collect the woman's fare.
• Soccer fever hits the Duke City. No, it's not the World Cup, it's US Youth Soccer Far West Regional Tournament, bringing about 5,300 players and coaches into town.
• Convicted rapists may be using a typo in state statutes to serve less time.