• Gov. Martinez finally says Okay to medicaid money and No to "right-to-work." Is this the kind of veep Gov. Christie will be seeking? Has Martinez changed her take on what the Republican Party will look like in 2016?
• Despite turnovers, missed free throws, and 39% shooting, Lobos toughness results in huge Pit win over ranked UNLV.
• Vanilla Ice and Naughty by Nature coming to town--but the town is…………………….Hobbs!
• Those false alarms on your home security system could cost you $150 each.
• Today on Craigslist: "i have the key to the scooter that you took. i know you will want it to open the gas tank, since you are almost outta gas. you know where you took it. just knock on the door and i will give it to you. thanks!"
• KOB: New Mexico "a desert island of lost jobs." Amazing map of surrounding states. How will the Governor spin this?
• Rio Rancho man loses memory. Can't remember how or why he ended up in a Colorado McDonald's.