• Heinrich continues to lead Wilson in latest poll: 7 point margin.
• ABQ Journal food critic Andrea Lin, one of the original DCF bloggers whose first story appeared here in March of 2005, reviews The Grove.
• UNM student who was 8-years-old when he walked across the border with his parents, talks about what the Dream Act means to him. Trolls go crazy with hatred in the comments section.
• APS Superintendent Winston Brooks being sued by former administrator Ruby Etheridge for civil rights violations. She was canned after flaming Brooks in a widely circulated email.
• Now it seems even Miss New Mexico can be from Texas.
• Proposal to raise minimum wage to $8.50 in Albuquerque will probably be on November ballot.
• "Rumor has it Bob Dylan was here," official says as Medical Resort opens in North Valley's Fiesta Park, site of the old Nazareth Psychiatric Hospital.