• County inmates to sew their own clothes
. 'Runway' and 'Lock Up' said to consider money-saving simultaneous film shoot in the Duke City. Well, maybe not.
• Winter wolf
loose at the Duck Pond.
• Language Barrier. ABQ attorney gets corrected
by U.S. Supreme Court Justice. Turns out "inchoate
" (silent 'h' & rhymes with 'poet') has no "choate". Just like "disgruntled" has no "gruntled." So much for root words.
• Nominations open for UNM Peace Prize
. Locksley probably out of running.
• Sphincter 101
. Daily Lobo plows new ground. Community abuzz.
• Target quits selling farmed salmon
. Good for them.
• New mayor gets tough on burglars
: publicize mug shots, CSI's, fingerprint criminals. You mean we don't do these things already?