• "Dark money" dominates ad spending in Wilson/Heinrich Senate race, reports watchdog group ProPublica.
• Postponed: Council to decide on amount of Zoo admission rate hike in two weeks.
• Mystery, big $ surround abrupt departure of NMSU president.
• Attention Whole Foods shoppers: Beware of foul tahini butter! Recall of products from NM processing plant expands.
• Duke City accounting firm REDW purchases two Phoenix companies to bolster its Ariz. presence.
• Native American-owned contractor that refurbished the Pit in merger talks.
• New fast-food frozen custard chain to open in Far NE Heights. Six more to follow.
• Holiday help wanted: Apply at Macy's.