• Who pays the most in state and local taxes in NM? A new study says it's the poorest New Mexicans, who pay more more than twice as much of their income as the top 1 percent.
• Looks like Guv Martinez won't get her way on corporate income tax cuts.
• Proposed constitutional amendments would change who selects regents at UNM and NMSU, reducing governor's goodies for political favors.
• With funds flowing out faster than they're coming in, Legislature weighs cuts in Lottery scholarships.
• Can't anybody find this guy? Bank robber wearing cap with American flag strikes again.
• Fugitive wanted in brazen Christmas Day gun theft from Los Lunas Wal-Mart captured in NY.
• Lobos get back to winning ways on the road at Wyoming. Next up: Nevada.