• You probably don't want to read what the State Fair has behind "a temporary gravel dam on a parking lot near Lomas and San Pedro NE." Just know it isn't a pile of bran muffins.
• Moving van business doing great here as people leave ABQ in droves. And that's just the tip of the tumbleweed. Most people who move don't even use professional movers.
• The laughs are on Texas! Just when they sue us for more water, we get a forecast for more drought…just dust this year in the Rio Grande. Drink up, Tex.
• ABC Cake Shop & Bakery forks over $220,000 to settle sex-discrimination case.
• Looking up! Satellite Coffee going out-of-state franchise route.
• Need a little more boing boing? Trampoline park opens for jumpers of all ages.
• New Mexico Cattle Growers' Association has clean water case thrown out of court.