UNM spending big bucks to rebrand on an out of state market firm. Why does this same guy keep getting arrested? The state has $50 mil in unused "closing funds." Check out the rest of the stories on today's Morning Fix!…See More
• The Duke City landed a major movie production with a $50M budget that will employee about 2200 people.
• Former athletic director at Sandia High School, accused of planting pot pipe in coach's office, transferred to Volcano Vista High.
• "Hey, I'm sorry my sister held you at gunpoint and stole your stuff." Sister of accused helps crack armed robbery case by telling victims whodunit -- and made family gatherings potentially more awkward.
• Jail guard will get to experience life on the other side of the bars after being arrested for inappropriate behavior and having sex with a female inmate.
• Why are NM residents paying some of the highest Affordable Care Act insurance rates? Superintendent says it could be due largely to one particular insurer.
• Local clothing designer gives hoodies to the homeless.