• 1126 UNM faculty and staff make $100,000 or more. Wanna see who makes what? As of Nov. 28, using data from UNM's Sunshine Portal, here's the list.
• Speaking of $100K, The Journal's Thomas Cole describes how legislative inaction resulted in a nearly $100,000 award for taxpayer-paid legal fees to attorneys filing suit against the state.
• Petition drive to gather enough signatures to force special election on change in ABQ's City Charter to enable runoffs in political office races gathers momentum.
• AG King responds to criticism of his office in the wake of the failed prosecution of former Secretary of State Vigil-Giron.
• British-born hairstyling "academy" that charges students $16,500 tuition plans to move soon to larger quarters in ABQ Uptown. Franchisee says he hopes to open 3 affiliated salons in Duke City next year.
• ABQ Zoo adds a koala, a Chinese alligator, and a rhinoceros.