• Could gay marriage already be legal in New Mexico? Let the legal theatrics begin.
• Another fatal police shooting. State Police officer kills a man involved in a SWAT team action at NE Heights apartment complex. Case could be related to late Sunday shooting in which APD officer was wounded.
• Post mortem on signature tax bill passed by State Legislature this past weekend shows signs of sausage-making.
• Roundhouse Inaction failed to provide enough money to fix looming long-term shortfall in lottery scholarship program, say education officials.
• State Educational Retirement Board filing civil suits against recalcitrant retirees who received $1.7 million in mistaken extra pension pay three years ago in order to get its money back.
• Regents approve development of shops and restaurants for land near the Pit. Leases could produce up $2M in revenue for UNM.
• Fresh off her trip to Rome, Gov. Martinez's attendance at GOP Governors' association meeting in Utah just happens to coincide with Lobos NCAA tournament date with Harvard tomorrow night.
• Bernalillo County looking for 100 students ages 14-18 to fill summer jobs.